IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR TICKETS CAREFULLY AS TICKETS CAN NOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED OR MOVED AFTER PURCHASE
Please take the time to read our TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REFUND POLICY:
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice which states refunds are only offered if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or re-located.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances, including illness or change of mind. If you are ill, you may pass your ticket onto someone else.
- We will only replace lost tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase and will only be reissued to the original ticket holder.
- Any patron aged over 2 years of age* requires a paid ticket. For infants two and under, the carer may request a Babe in Arms ticket from the box office and the infant sits on the lap of a ticket holder. *This may vary for some children's shows where infants may also require a paid ticket.
- We reserve the right to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved. Patrons may be refused admission or asked to leave if they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if they do not comply with requests from Theatre staff.
- Latecomers will not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a convenient break in the program and may be seated in seats other than those purchased.
- Photography & videoing is generally not permitted - please adhere to the request made at the start of the performance.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
The health and safety of our audiences and employees is of paramount importance. We continue to monitor and adhere to all advice and directions from the Australian Government Department of Health and the NSW Department of Health, and we continue to practice a high level of hygiene procedures and ask our patrons to also do so.
Patrons agree that, while the Theatre has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions, patrons attend events at their own risk and have no grounds to claim against the Theatre with regards to health outcomes.
Our seating configuration is at full capacity, so patrons need to be aware they will be sitting next to other patrons inside the theatre, but we ask that you please move through the foyers and open spaces with physical distancing considerations in mind.
While at the theatre, please:
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
- Arrive early to minimise queuing.
- Feel free to wear a face mask.
If you are unwell:
- We are unable to offer a refund if you are feeling unwell or for other change of circumstance. But if you are unable to attend, you are welcome to pass the ticket onto someone else.